Where Everything Comes Together.

:D

Monday, June 7, 2010



This is one of the necklaces that I've added lately, and I really hope it sells. The charm was from an old toy, I think... not entirely sure about that, though. Either way, added to a vintage chain and a lucite flower, I think it's pretty sweet.

So I definitely have to find out how to do taxes and whatnot for my shop. Going through everything, figuring out how much something cost... which is difficult, especially when most of my components were given to me or I found in my house after having them for years.

I'm trying to go for simple and sweet right now. Nothing that requires a lot of beading, nothing that's too over-the-top. Besides, when people create absolutely beautiful necklaces with colors and components every inch, it becomes impractical. Unless of course you're someone who has people to impress... or just likes something super flashy.
I am clearly tired and should just stop talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment