Where Everything Comes Together.

:D

Friday, June 11, 2010

Artists galore!

So I went into the promotional forums and cried out to the masses something akin to, hey! I want to promote your stuff! And here is the awesome collection I accumulated. :D

This here's heartmaggpie's Roxanne necklace. It's really fun, isn't it? Lots of colors and textures for a fun summer look.



VintageWhale's adorable animal button cards are sure to put a smile on the face of the person receiving your note. :D Personally, I'm a fan of that penguin.

lindab142 has a swanky necklace in a dusty pink with nice green accents. Along with a great color scheme is an awesome price! Snatch it up!



blancheb presents this unique vintage whisky decanter, great for a father's day gift!

Alright, that was all I got from a late-night walk into the promo forums. Great artists, great sellers, and I hope some of you who see this can help support them by giving them your love or even buying their items!

And now, I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment